Battling the "Army of Heaven"
This happened in my Area of Operations, shortly after we had lost four of our own soldiers in a kidnapping at REO in Karbala with 4-25 BCT(ABN) "Spartans" based out of Ft. Richardson Alaska.
Yup, I was there in the area when it happened! I was only able to provide support for the guys running the fight. Literally all I did during my TOC shift at the time was run and grab food for the JTAC and ALO on who ran coordination for the Close Air Support for this battle. I'm proud to have even just done that! There is good reason terrorist never gather in one place for too long, it just makes it so much easier to kill more of them in one swipe!
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (148)
- Home Invasion Thwarted, go figure, armed Alaskans!...
- Stolen Valor, fakes, I hate them!
- Spc. Heath K. Pickard Initial painting of Spc. ...
- A Hero comes to rest, Honor another, Vista SUCKS s...
- Air Strikes, the Military Vote, and TNSTAAFL!
- New Computer! Great Hardware, but Vista SUCKS!
- Star Spangled Banner, fourth verse
- Healthcare CON and more, being researched....
- Oktober Fest Hotspot! Irbil Iraq!
- Lets honor a Hero, and curse a Villain!
- Updated from WWII to reflect GWOT!
- Should have drawn this months ago!
- More David Drake from Black Five TV! and some neg...
- VOTE! And I think I've found my pick for US Senat...
- I typically avoid political posts on Sundays....
- YIKES! Korea on my mind too...
- Slander and Hypocrisy
- ▼ October (18)