15JAN2009 USAF developing some pests for terrorists...
Are our allies about to shaft good troops? The Brits seemed poised to dump the Gurka Regiment, recruited from Nepal, due to the costs of giving them full servicemen's benefits! Anybody with a brain and a little knowledge of military history knows this is completely stupid. Among the elite fighting units in the world, Gurka's are tops! Many Japanese soldiers found themselves headless at the hands of a Gurka in Burma and throughout the Pacific Theater during WWII... Where ever the Brits have stood with us, the Gurkas were there!
Prop 8 supporters have been put on an internet hitlist, and the Left just doesn't see how bad an idea it is at all, yet they get bent when idiots put abortion doctors on similar lists... If its an abortion clinic or doctor on a map, its domestic terror; if its Prop 8 supporters, its a map for 'engagement' and boycott (yeah right, more like "vandalize here").
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- 31JAN2009 Al Gore presents....
- 30JAN09 QUEMADMOEUM GLADIUS NEMINEM OCCIDIT, OCCID...
- 25JAN2009 Weekend Post
- Liberal Fascism, the name dubbed by H.G. Wells in ...
- 20JAN2009 Historical Inaguaration, President Barra...
- 20JAN09 COTS
- Why I love Alaska...
- Femi-Nazi's and Patriotism....
- 15JAN2009 USAF developing some pests for terrorist...
- 14JAN09 Islamo-Fascism, now a fact...
- 13JAN09 DIME!
- 12JAN09 More propaganda from Hamas
- UN mis-managment costing more lives
- Anti-Freeze? Really!
- Geneva Conventions protected sites, UN Run, and st...
- Middle East in a nut shell, Fashion Designer has s...
- Army Times article
- Case against Hamas: the terrorist group
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2008 (62)