Our 44th President in his own words
Truly a historic day, even if I didn't vote for him or feel minimal excitement. I do wish our new President well, and I hope that instead of pleasing his Party or his base he will piss them off like any good politician worth his weight would do when the need arises (Iraq!). I also hope he gains a great respect for the military, and the decisions that his predecessor made when he is faced with the grim reality of the job.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- 31JAN2009 Al Gore presents....
- 30JAN09 QUEMADMOEUM GLADIUS NEMINEM OCCIDIT, OCCID...
- 25JAN2009 Weekend Post
- Liberal Fascism, the name dubbed by H.G. Wells in ...
- 20JAN2009 Historical Inaguaration, President Barra...
- 20JAN09 COTS
- Why I love Alaska...
- Femi-Nazi's and Patriotism....
- 15JAN2009 USAF developing some pests for terrorist...
- 14JAN09 Islamo-Fascism, now a fact...
- 13JAN09 DIME!
- 12JAN09 More propaganda from Hamas
- UN mis-managment costing more lives
- Anti-Freeze? Really!
- Geneva Conventions protected sites, UN Run, and st...
- Middle East in a nut shell, Fashion Designer has s...
- Army Times article
- Case against Hamas: the terrorist group
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2008 (62)