Militarism is not the only face of Fascism, in fact, it only follows on the heals of more radical socialist ideals that take root force, and use the moral equivalence of war theory to 'combat' poverty and 'injustice' and see to it that private property is abolished and industry nationalized.
Excerpts from H.G. Wells Speech to the British Young Liberals organization in 1932:
"We have seen the Fascisti in Italy and a number of clumsy imitations elsewhere, and we have seen the Russian Communist Party coming into existence to reinforce this idea...I am asking for a Liberal Fascisti, for enlightened Nazis...And do not let me leave you in the slightest doubt as to the scope and ambition of what I am putting before you...These new organizations are not merely organizations for the spread of defined opinions...the days of that sort of amateurism are over-they are organizations to replace the dilatory indecisiveness of democracy. The world is sick of parliamentary politics...The Fascist Party, to the best of its ability, is Italy now. The Communist Party, to the best of its ability, is Russia. Obviously the Fasicsts of Liberalism must carry out a parallel ambition on still a vaster scale...They must begin as a disciplined sect, but must end as the sustaining organization of a reconstituted mankind."
Quoted from the book "Liberal Fascism" by Jonah Goldberg (Chapter 4, foot note 20; he quotes it from Coupland, "H.G. Wells's 'Liberal Fascism' p. 543).
What am I saying? I'm trying to warn my dear Liberal friends that they might very well turn into the green eyed monster of which they set out to destroy. The liberals in charge now are on the brink of bringing down the democracy withing the United States through nationalization of our banks, industry, and hospitals with these bailouts and socialized medicine. They are jeopardizing the First Amendment by suggesting a 'Fairness Doctrine' that only really seems to be aimed at AM talk radio (a most successful 'obsolete' form of media...). Yet the 'mob' if you will, doesn't see the destruction they bring about.
Liberalism has its merits, its caring for the ones in poverty, those who seem oppressed, and seeking fairness in industry and business. However its solutions are far from satisfactory. Government isn't the answer, and bigger governments are just going to crush people. But then, the collective is more important than the individual isn't it? Unless of course, you are the individual being crushed by the collective...
...I just want to warn my liberal friends, that the tactics being used are far from unique, and far from being good for democratic countries. The tactics of your leadership, of your current party, and the manipulation of the 'mob' (to insert some good ol' Roman ideas in there somewhere) more closely resemble Hitler and Lenin in all they're genocidal Revolutionary idealism. But then, you wear Mao and Che openly and praise them for bringing 'equality', which is correct in some respects, everyone is capable of dying equally at the end of a gun barrel. Beware of the monster you MIGHT become if you are not careful and partake of the "Party" spirit too blindly. You have accused the other side of overstepping too many boundaries of personal freedom, I suggest you listen when we warn you of the same lest you stoop below the level of your 'enemy'. Just know that there is an extremely fine line that separates Fascism from Communism, and its a far cry from anything Conservative. Fascism and Communism only hated each other because Stalin and Hitler hated each other, otherwise, they're ideals were so similar... Lenin and Mussolini were on the same page, Mussolini only formed the Fascists because he was Italycentric and didn't want to be involved with Bolshevism.
Read it for yourself you like, link is to the source of the text below... Scary how well the Nazi Party platform overlaps the Democratic Parties platform... and of course what is worse is how many times Republicans believe the same Fascist ideas as the Democrats!
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression Volume 4, Yale University
TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT 1708-PS
Edited by: Dr. Robert Ley
Published by: Central Publishing House of the N.S.D.A.P.
Franz Eher, successor Munich
The program of the NSDAP
The program is the political foundation of the NSDAP and accordingly the primary political law of the State. It has been made brief and clear intentionally.
All legal precepts must be applied in the spirit of the party program.
Since the taking over of control, the Fuehrer has succeeded in the realization of essential portions of the Party program from the fundamentals to the detail.
The Party Program of the NSDAP was proclaimed on the 24 February 1920 by Adolf Hitler at the first large Party gathering in Munich and since that day has remained unaltered. Within the national socialist philosophy is summarized in 25 points:
1. We demand the unification of all Germans in the Greater Germany on the basis of the right of self-determination of peoples.
2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in respect to the other nations; abrogation of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people, and colonization for our surplus population.
4. Only a member of the race can be a citizen. A member of the race can only be one who is of German blood, without consideration of creed. Consequently no Jew can be a member of the race.
5. Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in Germany only as a guest, and must be under the authority of legislation for foreigners.
6. The right to determine matters concerning administration and law belongs only to the citizen. Therefore we demand that every public office, of any sort whatsoever, whether in the Reich, the county or municipality, be filled only by citizens. We combat the corrupting parliamentary economy, office-holding only according to party inclinations without consideration of character or abilities.
7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to sustain the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) are to be expelled from the Reich.
8. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since the 2 August 1914, be forced immediately to leave the Reich.
9. All citizens must have equal rights and obligations.
10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to work both spiritually and physically. The activity of individuals is not to counteract the interests of the universality, but must have its result within the framework of the whole for the benefit of all Consequently we demand:
11. Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of rent-slavery.
12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
13. We demand the nationalization of all (previous) associated industries (trusts).
14. We demand a division of profits of all heavy industries.
15. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.
16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.
17. We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.
18. We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, Schieber and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.
19. We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
20. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school [Staatsbuergerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the State of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.
21. The State is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.
22. We demand abolition of the mercenary troops and formation of a national army.
23. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that: a. All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the race: b. Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the German language: c. Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial interest in German publications, or any influence on them, and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-German concerned. Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life, and the closure of organizations opposing the above made demands.
24. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: common utility precedes individual utility.
25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.
Adolf Hitler proclaimed the following explanation for this program on the 13 April 1928:
Regarding the false interpretations of Point 17 of the program of the NSDAP on the part of our opponents, the following definition is necessary:
"Since the NSDAP stands on the platform of private ownership it happens that the passage" gratuitous expropriation concerns only the creation of legal opportunities to expropriate if necessary, land which has been illegally acquired or is not administered from the view-point of the national welfare. This is directed primarily against the Jewish land-speculation companies.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- 31JAN2009 Al Gore presents....
- 30JAN09 QUEMADMOEUM GLADIUS NEMINEM OCCIDIT, OCCID...
- 25JAN2009 Weekend Post
- Liberal Fascism, the name dubbed by H.G. Wells in ...
- 20JAN2009 Historical Inaguaration, President Barra...
- 20JAN09 COTS
- Why I love Alaska...
- Femi-Nazi's and Patriotism....
- 15JAN2009 USAF developing some pests for terrorist...
- 14JAN09 Islamo-Fascism, now a fact...
- 13JAN09 DIME!
- 12JAN09 More propaganda from Hamas
- UN mis-managment costing more lives
- Anti-Freeze? Really!
- Geneva Conventions protected sites, UN Run, and st...
- Middle East in a nut shell, Fashion Designer has s...
- Army Times article
- Case against Hamas: the terrorist group
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2008 (62)