20090406

06APR09 "If I Were King" by Queensryche



Get the album, send to a soldier, sailor, marine, or airman who has returned from Iraq, Afghanistan, or any theater of the Global War on Terror (never to be called by the new PC name given by the new Administration here on this blog).

Its gut wrenching to say the least. I'll attempt to describe the intensity of my emotional reaction to much of this album someday when I can come to grips with my own reaction to what I've been through over there myself. Needless to say, over the last week or so, probably exasperated by SAD and the changing seasons, my emotional state has brought up feelings that are better discussed with professionals. I'll be able to rate our Fairbanks Vet Center a little better here shortly, because I'm going to make a visit there myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive