Working hard in the "Stan" (Afghanistan), and getting the shaft from 'Big Blue' in the form of more restrictive rules of engagement with Close Air Support.
We restricted how many "Shows of Force" we used to conduct in order NOT to get our enemies used to aircraft zipping low overhead and to keep the shock effect. Now, we force our men to conduct more zooming over target areas prior to ordnance release to 'clear civilians' or give them a chance to scatter. This is kinda upsetting and a reason I got out. However on the flip side, maybe when a SOF (Show Of Force) happens, it will always cause a scatter instinct! After all, if you don't know when or if ordnance will be released...
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- 31AUG09 Uniform Issues...
- 22AUG09's Stand-Down, posted a tad late!
- 27AUG09 My Wife!
- 26AUG09 Hubris, arrogance, progressivism!
- 26AUG09 Boiler Papers; tempers are boiling!
- 20AUG09 Nadine Winters is B-I-T-C-H, and I mean it...
- 18AUG09 JTACs!
- 14AUG09 MSM outrage over LEGAL OPEN CARRY!
- 07AUG09 2nd Amendment TF Stickers?
- 05AUG09 Chonger gets a good photo-op!
- 02AUG2009 A very special Sunday
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2008 (62)