02SEP09 Democrats in Connecticut at work...
Capitol Watch Connecticut Politics Political Hubris at its finest!
And they wonder why people are so damn pissed off at politicians these days. Perhaps if the State of Connecticut would enforce the same standard that the US Government does for its computers and require an installation of Microsoft Windows that doesn't have ANY games on it they might actually get some work done. Its obvious that these Democrats need that level of babysitting, but then they are in charge and they just don't care. I'm sure there are plenty of Republicans who do the same damn thing (I'm wondering about ours here in Alaska, who did nothing to keep the State Fuel Tax of $.08 suspended and never brought it up during the Special Session in which they overturned former Gov. Palin's Veto over the Federal Stimulus funds).
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (37)
- 28MAY09 Dragnet and Obama
- 25SEP09 Staged Arrests!
- 16SEP09 Sitrep
- 14SEP09, Left hand don't know what the Right hand....
- 9-12-2009, 9/12 Protest Fairbanks!
- 10SEP09 Eight Years Ago...
- FNSB Assembly Ordinance No. 2009-40, a tax by any ...
- 09SEP2009 Cass Sunstein
- 02SEP09 Democrats in Connecticut at work...
- 01SEP09 Running into thugs? Nah, not me, well I'm...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2008 (62)