20100104

04JAN10 Back to the daily grind in the new decade!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a wondrous Epiphany are all past us now! I enjoyed my hiatus from this blog enjoying my holiday time as much as I could! My only concern was my 22DEC and 29DEC cartoons on Simple Analysis and taking care of my busted Jeep Cherokee which I finally got pieced back together this morning!

I'm not going to waste time with pointless New Years Resolutions. If I'm going to give up anything this year, I save it for the real time of sacrifice for positive life changes; LENT! Which is coming up, Easter is 04APR10... Lent is the 40 days prior to that... I do indeed think Liturgically in many respects. Its a part of who I am, and its kept me going when ALL else in this life has failed!

We've all heard about the "Underwear Bomber" and the flap that is the Obama Administration and Dept. Of Homeland Security under Janet Napolitano whom should finally get a clue and resign in disgrace. Maybe if they weren't so worried about returning GWOT veterans and closing GITMO they'd have had the resources free to notice that the father of the perpetrator contacted the US Embassy in Nigeria! Wait, the CIA was contacted, the State Department, and how many other agencies associated with the Nigerian Embassy? Wasn't that Imam in Yeman, you know the one who was associated with Maj. Hasan also liked to the "Underwear Bomber"? Interesting...

Well, welcome to a new decade! Now get out there and vote in your local elections this year and start sending a message to D.C.! Get involved! Don't be silent! Speak out and get a blog (yeah, like me, if I can do this you can too!).

Michael "Sudsy" Sutherland
04JAN2010, North Pole Alaska

No comments: