05JAN10 I discussed the third combat death of a USAF TACP since Vietnam. Today, I can say he was laid to rest peacefully yesterday on 11JAN09. Its truly amazing how the internet has allowed us to participate at some small level in supporting the family of our fallen brother.
If you have Facebook, please visit the group in honor of SrA Smith.
I want to thank Rev. Tim Lewis for putting his sermon from the memorial service on the web here, along with reposting the obituary.
I was going to rant about something today, but I seem to have forgotten...
...I've been thinking of the sacrifice SrA Smith's family has made.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- 28JAN10 Rant: Why I ignored the State of the Union...
- 26JAN09 Hypocrite!
- 22JAN2010 Sex! Yes, I talk about sex... I'm a go...
- 20JAN10 Eugenics and Irish Playwrights...
- 13JAN10 Bitter Sweet moment in History
- 12JAN10 History painful moments, part II
- 11JAN10 Houston Police Dept. UAV? WTFO!
- 05JAN10 History is full of pain...
- 04JAN10 Back to the daily grind in the new decade!...
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2009 (148)
- ► 2008 (62)