Al Gore's Hypocrisy knows no bounds! Life Hacker Article (TIME photo)
Lets start with the three big monitors, and the large TV. All likely energy efficient, but three of them eliminates any savings of energy that he encourages and wants to force on you and myself. How many deceased tree carcasses are on that desk? Then, as Life Hacker points out, why does he use a paper sketch pad instead of a white dry erase board?
Go figure. Never mind that his house uses hundreds of times more energy than any normal home, or has a carbon footprint of a large office building. Only us mere mortals are polluting the globe and killing the rain forests of South America with our evil SUV and even worse, outdoor hydronic boilers burning wood or coal! The blasphemy of our damage to dear Mother Earth...
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- 28JAN10 Rant: Why I ignored the State of the Union...
- 26JAN09 Hypocrite!
- 22JAN2010 Sex! Yes, I talk about sex... I'm a go...
- 20JAN10 Eugenics and Irish Playwrights...
- 13JAN10 Bitter Sweet moment in History
- 12JAN10 History painful moments, part II
- 11JAN10 Houston Police Dept. UAV? WTFO!
- 05JAN10 History is full of pain...
- 04JAN10 Back to the daily grind in the new decade!...
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2009 (148)
- ► 2008 (62)